Test Engineer Position
HUBX is the premier capital raising and private placement solution for professionals. We build powerful out of the box solution that allows advisors to manage deals from origination to distribution. HUBX technology powers the London Stock Exchange Group’s ELITE private placement platform, and LSE is a strategic partner, client, and investor in HUBX.
Our team is constantly growing, and we look for people that bring a fresh approach to old models, enjoy working in a team and willing to challenge the status quo. With offices in London and Belgrade, we are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join our Belgrade team of 25+ creative and talented people.
AS AN EMPLOYEE OF HUBX YOU WILL:
- Execute, update and maintain test plans, test cases, and test data
- Review and validate software requirements and functional design specifications
- Develop automated tests across multiple areas of the testing process
- Prioritise, plan and execute tests
- Track and report the test status and test coverage on all assigned tasks
- Actively participate in grooming and planning meetings
- Lead or assist with process improvement, tool investigation and selection.
- Lead or assist with the administration of the test repository and development of test strategies for existing and new products
- Collaborate with product and design teams
- More than 3 years hands-on testing experience
- Experience in test development in web-based automation roles
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail
- Experience with a UI automation framework
- Experience with API and Database testing
- Familiarity and experience working with various testing levels such as integration testing, functional, regression, UAT and end-to-end system testing
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Spoken and excellent written English skills with an ability to communicate ideas, problems and solutions effectively
- Ability to contribute to process improvement, look for ways to work smarter
- Ability to develop test strategy for a product
- Experience with testing frameworks like PHPUnit, JUnit, or Cucumber
- Knowledge of testing tools like Selenium, Fiddler, Testlink, SoapUI, Bdd etc.
- Familiarity with the Page Object model design pattern
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering valuable solutions to customers
- Knowledge of Agile Test Methodology
- Programming skills are a big plus
- Experience and knowledge of Jenkins
WHAT WE OFFER
- International working environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Company sponsored training, workshops, education and team building
- Flexible working hours
Some of the technologies our technical stack include: PHP, Symfony, Doctrine ORM, Redis, RabbitMQ, Varnish, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Node.js, React, Vue.js
We offer a unique opportunity to work with leading financial firms and investors, with the ambition to revolutionize capital markets. You can be part of a world class, energetic team with a mix of people from all backgrounds and nationalities.
We value team collaboration and building agile self-organized teams that work closely with product and design team. By valuing each individual unique personality we are working together on building personal development plans of each individual. We are using OKR-s and work on our goals every quarter. We value expertise, integrity, accountability, and patience.
If you would like to work with us and help us build the next generation capital raising platform, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in joining HUBX!