HUBX is the premier capital raising and private placement solution for professionals. We build powerful out of the box solution that allows advisors to manage deals from origination to distribution. HUBX technology powers the London Stock Exchange Group’s ELITE private placement platform, and LSE is a strategic partner, client, and investor in HUBX.
Our team is constantly growing, and we look for people that bring a fresh approach to old models, enjoy working in a team and willing to challenge the status quo. With offices in London and Belgrade, we are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our Belgrade team of 35+ creative and talented people.
- Manage entire projects from kick-off to final delivery (e.g. resourcing, internal/client kick off, status calls & meetings, reports, reviews/iteration sessions, delivery meetings, etc.)
- Be the client’s’ point of contact for all day-to-day project related issues
- Ensure user acceptance criteria are documented and met.
- Coordinate project timelines and facilitate team sprints activities (planning, review, backlog refinement, retrospective, daily Scrum).
- Write task specifications for developer teams together with lead developers.
- Ensuring the team achieves the release goals and velocity.
- In coordination with QA: identify, plan and write release Testing Plan.
- Monitoring the onboarding process of the junior team members.
- 2+ years of practical experience with Scrum Agile Framework in a Scrum Master or Product Owner role.
- Knowledge and practical experience with all aspects of the software development life cycle (SaaS/Web Apps strongly preferable).
- Knowledge of project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, other Agile/SCRUM-oriented tools)
- Excellent knowledge of web tools (browsers, web services)
- Experience in project management including requirements gathering, project planning, delivery oversight of IT related projects.
- Fluent English language, and the ability to communicate freely with UK-based clients;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to problem solve, organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Organizational skills and ability to coordinate the work of a growing team and several initiatives at the same time;
- Soft skills
- Technical background
WHAT WE OFFER
- Position with permanent status.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Personal Development through training, education, and certifications.
- Extra bonuses for the staff with good results.
- Community budget and team building events.
Some of the technologies our technical stack include: PHP, Symfony, Doctrine ORM, Redis, RabbitMQ, Varnish, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Node.js, React, Vue.js
We offer a unique opportunity to work with leading financial firms and investors, with the ambition to revolutionize capital markets. You can be part of a world class, energetic team with a mix of people from all backgrounds and nationalities.
We value team collaboration and building agile self-organized teams that work closely with product and design team. By valuing each individual unique personality we are working together on building personal development plans of each individual. We are using OKR-s and work on our goals every quarter. We value expertise, integrity, accountability, and patience.
If you would like to work with us and help us build the next generation capital raising platform, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in joining HUBX!