HUBX is the premier capital raising and private placement solution for professionals. We build powerful out of the box solution that allows advisors to manage deals from origination to distribution. HUBX technology powers the London Stock Exchange Group’s ELITE private placement platform, and LSE is a strategic partner, client, and investor in HUBX.
Our team is constantly growing, and we look for people that bring a fresh approach to old models, enjoy working in a team and willing to challenge the status quo. With offices in London and Belgrade, we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our Belgrade team of 35+ creative and talented people.
We work on large online platforms in the Fintech sector. We rely on modern technologies and workflows (SCRUM, Kanban, Test-driven development, continuous integration) in our projects, and our focus is to build a professional team that is both flexible and capable to deliver ambitious projects in a timely manner.
AS AN EMPLOYEE OF HUBX YOU WILL:
- Provide technical support for production and development platforms
- Develop protocols to support established standards
- Manage issues proactively including timely resolution and the identification of remediation opportunities
- Identify and resolve systemic issues to prevent them from repeating
- Understand short and long-term goals and objectives and recommends technical solutions and services
- Ensure accurate documentation exists for all services and solutions
- Develop and proposes options with pros/cons and risks, and works with stakeholders to finalize the best solution that meets business needs
- Participate in, and contribute to the development of technical/business approaches and/or the recommendation of current system enhancements
- Collaborate with various technical and non-technical stakeholders
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working in a friendly team of young people, flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or unnecessary pressure.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and use new technologies, keep up-to-date with web development trends.
- Opportunity to show yourself and apply your skills, to progress faster than in large companies.
- Working under Agile principles, i.e. SCRUM and Kanban frameworks.
- Ability to constantly learn new things through team training, learning and group exercises, collaboration with Senior colleagues.
- Becoming a team lead for future projects is possible.
- Over time, access to well-known UK and EU companies through projects.
- Positions with permanent status.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Personal Development through training, education
- Extra bonuses for the staff with good results.
- Community budget and team building events.
- 3+ years in a technical role such as Systems Engineer, Software Engineer, Sys Admin or equivalent
- Experience with configuration management and provisioning tools, such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, etc.
- Develop, maintain and secure a range of AWS Technologies.
- Solid understanding of development workflows, continuous integration, and deployment.
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, GitLab Task Runner, and TeamCity.
- Knowledge of architectural principles and experience with frameworks
- Knowledge of network theory, such as different protocols, e.g.: TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, OSI layers, and load balancing
- Experience with logging infrastructure and tools such as Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Graphite, Sentry
- Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios
- Understanding of system security best practices
- Experience with GIT version control system
- Capable of working both within a team and independently
- English language – above intermediate level is needed
- Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter).
- Knowledge of working with Docker
Some of the technologies our technical stack include: PHP, Symfony, Doctrine ORM, Redis, RabbitMQ, Varnish, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Node.js, React, Vue.js
We offer a unique opportunity to work with leading financial firms and investors, with the ambition to revolutionize capital markets. You can be part of a world class, energetic team with a mix of people from all backgrounds and nationalities.
We value team collaboration and building agile self-organized teams that work closely with product and design team. By valuing each individual unique personality we are working together on building personal development plans of each individual. We are using OKR-s and work on our goals every quarter. We value expertise, integrity, accountability, and patience.
HOW THE HIRING PROCESS GOES
- We pick a shortlist of most interesting CVs and contact candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be given a test assignment.
- We assess at least 4-5 candidates for a position before making a choice.
- Please note that only a shortlist of candidates will be contacted. Picking the right developer is not a quick process so please be advised that the hiring will not be immediate and can require some time.
We hope to see you in our team!
If you would like to work with us and help us build the next generation capital raising platform, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in joining HUBX!